Thread: To all the August Knights

To all the August Knights

As we all watch potential members slip away into the mists of time, I would like to make it clear to all that I will remain. Even if I've been rejected because of my age, I will remain until I come of age or when you feel that I'am ready. I know that I haven't revealed much about me. No doubt, I remain somewhat of a mystery to you all. A stranger in the shadows. Perhaps just one of many applicants who will come and go when he decides to just give up. But mark my words, I will stay and I promise that everyone here will know who I really am.

Now, some people may wonder why I'm so determined on being part of a gaming community on the internet. Well, first of all, I don't see this as just an "online gaming community". Rather, I see it as something that was intended to be just that but in time, blossumed into an organization of honor and maturity. Two important components of life that hardly exist. I won't even get into other in games! I have pretty much been a lone wolf since 1999 when I was part of a small clan on a game titled "Aliens vs Predator". We were all Colonial Marines (the humans of the game). But as we all went our seperate ways soon after, I remained solo for the years that followed. Through out the years, I have seen the worst that humanity has to offer in terms of intellect and maturity. This explains why I'm so quiet. You would never guess that I can be the most friendliest guy. I go to high school and I'am a senior. I have honors in English, Science, and History but I'am not an outcast. In all actuality, I'm one of the most dependable and warm hearted individuals. Many have said that I radiate happiness and energy, even when I don't speak. Many have said that they admire my tenacity and even my elders have shaken my hand simply because they admire me and my intentions. I'm going to be a daddy soon. I have always wanted to be a United States Marine since age 3. All I want to do is protect the innocent and fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. I also want to be a Federal Police Officer. My dad served in Vietnam as an infantryman in the U.S. Army, the Gulf War as an LAV commander in the USMC, and Operation Iraqi Freedom as an MP in the National Guard. He was a candidate for the CIA and has now been a Federal Police Officer for 20 years. I love him and he is my idol. My mother is a housewive and I love her. I'm engaged and I will soon be married. I'am Hispanic and my fiance is Caucasian and I love her more than anything. I'am 5'9, 170 lb. I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Very light skin and slender. I have one 7 year old brother and one 5 year old sister. Words can't say how much I love my fiance and family.

I was almost killed as I tried to fight robbers at my old work place when I was 16 but thanks to The Lord and my Guardian Angel, I was saved. I'am very religious. I enjoy reading, being with my fiance, playing video games, and school. I also ride horses (Western and English). I have been told that I'am wise beyond my years but I still remain a boy. I'am very vigilent and I don't give up easily. I have never been in trouble with the law or the school. I have never touched drugs but I do smoke and drink every now and then. I know what I want in life and I know i don't want the garbage of humanity in my life.

So there you have it. More information that you could ever have possibly imagined would ever be revealed. Probably too much information but like I said, I think it's time I start to open up.

Now, there's much more but not only is it 5 in the morning but I don't want to bore anyone.

But in any case, I'am Ricardo A.
    If God wills it, soon-to-be August Knight.

Take care.
    Last edited by Richie; 06-01-2004 at 04:04 AM.

Bunny

I tried to join when I was 17, I got denied ....that was 2 years ago tho, and I never really followed up on it.

Bastards!! AK

lol...just kiddin' guys.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Admittedly we set the bar very high for membership in AK. My advice to anyone who is not 21 would be continue to frequent our forums and game on our servers. In time you will be 21 and eligible. Who knows - perhaps you will show enough honor and maturity that we would accept you into our ranks and waive the 21 rule. This has happened on rare occasions.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Thumbs up

I thought at the time you had to be 18. I could be wrong tho. Oh well no worries.
    Maybe it's Because we do things a littel diffrent in Canada, (19 is the drinking age, not 21.) That could be where the confusion lies.
    On another note...
    I think its the best decision the canadian government ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski
    I thought at the time you had to be 18. I could be wrong tho. Oh well no worries.
    Maybe it's Because we do things a littel diffrent in Canada, (19 is the drinking age, not 21.) That could be where the confusion lies.
    On another note...
    I think its the best decision the canadian government ever made.

I love Canadians! (sniff...)

Seriously. I figure if I ever get married, it's not gonna be to an American chick. Canadians have treated me better (as a whole) than people from any other country. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Canada and everyone I've met there.
    Hasta,
    Boom

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    I love Canada as well. Great place to vacation. Nice people. Very clean. We rented a houseboat in Ontario last year and had a great time. Plus with the exchange rate it's a real bargain.

I got a full body cavity search coming back into the USA. Bonus!
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.