Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11

Red face Fahrenheit 9/11

As most of you may know by now, Michael Moore recently released a "documentary" covering everything from the Bush administration to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Once I heard that it was a supposed "liberal" view, I promptly approached the film with extreme caution for blatantly obvious reasons. However, I did not totally rule out watching the film until I read this article on Michael Moore and Fahrenheit 9/11. I could not believe that such garbage was being thrown out by Moore after reading Christopher Hitchens' article on the film. As a self-proclaimed realist (and I use "self-proclaimed" because no one has addressed me as one ) it is outright shocking to see such crap being fed to the public through Moore's film. It is no surprise that Moore only invited leftists and well-known leftist celebrities such as Susan Surandon and that guy from Shawshank Redemption to the screening.

Anyway, I encourage you all to read Mr. Hitchens' Slate article. I difinitely got a few laughs from it.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Great read. Slate usually tends to have a left of center slant and this reviewer - Christopher Hitchens - is no right-wing wonk. I'm glad to to see that people - even on the left - are seeing this film for what it is - a mean-spirited attempt to defame the president and get Kerry elected.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.