Like most "kids", when I was younger I was into sports card collecting to a certain degree. Nothing major, but I had some decent items which I sold off over the years, traded for auto racing or football memorabilia, etc.

Well have a pile of "stuff" I'm looking to get rid of and I was wondering if there were any memorabilia guru's or experts among us? I was looking for the best way to liquidate some of the stuff I have laying around as I'm trying to do a mid-summer house cleaning and I was cleaning out the attic and came across these 2 rubber made containers full of sports cards.

The following is a sample of what I have, so maybe that will be informational.. or maybe not.

Set 1993 Fleer Final Edition baseball set
3 1991 Upper Deck Final Edition Baseball sets
1991 Upper Deck complete baseball set
Box of 1993 Collector's edge football packs
Box of 1993 Upper Deck Stadium Club Series 2 baseball packs
Box of 1992 Upper Deck Stadium Club Series 1 football packs

I have about 18 packs of 1986 Topps baseball cards, 28 packs of 1992 Fleer Ultra, all sorts of individual packs from the early 90s of baseball and some football.

A few individual cards, such as 1991 Upper Deck Mike Mussina, 2 1991 UD Jeremy Roenick, 1993 Score Drew Bloedsoe, and 1991 Upper Deck Jaromir Jagr card. Then a ton of variable individual players, mostly from the 80s and early 90s.

Here are some picks of the stuff:

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4