I'm good and freakin' tired of the AK server being perennially emtpy. Tribes2 is about the most annoying game on the planet when no one on your team seems to understand that we aren't playing Quack... No organization, no teamplay, no communication; just a bunch of morons running around dueling, intermittantly interrupted by the random, grabbing of the flag. And this isn't just on any server, 5150 West, aYg, and others all have the same absence of what I would call real Tribes. You can help prevent this, more correctly, WE can help to prevent this. PLAY ON THE AUGUST KNIGHTS TRIBES SERVER! If you join, others will follow, so don't let an initially empty server dissuade you. The power of 2-3 players is enticing to most anyone. Pings are good on the server for most anyone on the West Coast, even decent for the rest of the country, so I'm sure that's not a problem. If word gets out that the AK server is a teamplay-oriented, admin heavy place to crash, many more regs will find a home there. Remember last week's practice? We had 30 people in there until Dynamix's broken-assed patch brough the server down. I would encourage each of you to join the AK server while playing Tribes, and if not, at the VERY least join Beast's RW channel (128.175.61.250) so that we know who's on and how to get in touch with you. Otherwise, I'm going to find myself in a new game because I'm getting awfully tired of the endless frustrations I get in the pubs.

[AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
<a href="http://www.augustknights.com" target="_blank">AugustKnights.com</a> WizOp