Good job tonight guys. We had good progress with vehicles and working the vehicles. Widowmaker is incredible in that shrike. No doubt about it, he was born to fly. Griznak is a good bomber and pilot and his crew did very good working together on bomb runs. Jackle is excellent at bombing and all who flew tailgunner picked it up quickly and were very effective.

The transport attacks are very promising, I'm looking forward to establishing a team who's sole mission on vehicle maps is to assault as we practiced tonight.

Pixelsponge and Palooka teamed up well to work cap runs and routes...This is vital to success, teamwork and timing.

Hats off to those who played Defense on Slapdash...Widowmaker, Abaddon,Sunnyjim<=RD=> Dr. K and SolarWolf. Very, Very Impressive teamwork. Lots of hustling and keeping equipment up. Great Job.

Jackle, Beast, Squidly worked well and provided a lot of input throughout Slapdash as to better our attacks.

Special thanks to Leonidas for joining our practice and putting up with my brainlock on how to say his name. Well done!

Wednesday night practice same time, same place. Maps: Sanctury (briefly), Slapdash and Katabatic

I'll have a short list of teams for the practice. I'm hoping we can slip into gear a tad quickly with some prearranged teams.

Thanks again guys,

[AK]NeverRetreat