Thread: Sever down and practice

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar

Sever down and practice

Well pixel and I were playing on the server at 9:00 and went down. As long as I am posting lets start doing some practices because everybody is liking playing and we could get some good turn out. I would like to be part of helping with strats, finding other clans to play, whatever I can! I was wondering if TWL ever started the ladders or what. One more question, are we going to be able to admin the sever? Thanks Beast!

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

The server is back up. I'm going to make a sticky Server Status thread in this forum a la the one from the public Battlefield forum so that you guys can alert me when the server goes down. It's beta software, so it may have its flake moments.

Someone asked me last night to make some change to the server settings that I said I'd look into--and in my morning haze, I've forgotten who asked and what it was. Post it again and I'll try to make the change you requested.

The server admin login and password is posted in Ultima Ratio Regum.

And as far as competition...TWL ladders are up. There's 1v1 duelling, 4v4 elimination, and 10v10 CTF at the moment. I'd enjoy competing and would be happy to get things organized, but I think before we start practicing we should get organized in URR first to make sure there's enough interest to sustain a team. I'll start a thread this afternoon!

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    Thanks where do we get remote manager?
    Last edited by [AK?]Camelwalk; 10-15-2004 at 08:02 AM.