Thread: Going to FL.

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar

Going to FL.

Going to O-land-O FL. for two fun filled days at the met- trade show which is the biggest Medical Supply show in the world. It is almost 1 million sq feet in size. I am bringing comfortable shoes and a bathing suit for 72 and sunny weather! Talk to yall on thurs. and will be there to kick the Old knights butts. I really am gunning for Palooka and you Gunny this match so watch your backs! Squires and new knights in 2! See you all soon!

Well, have a good time for me. advice, eat well. Your out of town man, eat well!! have a steak!! maybe a Lobster or two... food will make your DC kung fu strong.

kidd
    "]

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Have a great time.. Where are you staying, where is the trade show location? I just returned from a week at a techincal show in Disney. I had a blast and enjoy seeing the Red Sox win from the ESPN club on the Boardwalk.

Illusive Late Poster Bassiswild's Avatar
    Camel,
    Orlando can be a fun place a lot to do. We have a Hard Rock Live and a Cafe at Citywalk just outside Universal Studios. Probably real close to where you are staying. Also at Citywalk they have all types of clubs and resteraunts If I remember right Emerils is located down there. Be prepared to drop some cash at Emerils last time I went out there I sure did. I do not think you will be bored tons to do plus hotels down here have a lot of good info on what is going on. Remember one thing is to have fun while you are down here.

The sound is all about the wood and the pickups. Bartolini all the time...