Thread: Why the left just doesn't get it...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why the left just doesn't get it...

The liberal left, in my opinion, just seem so out of touch with a majority of americans. Here's a quote from the linked article,

"Of those who said religious convictions were important as a quality in their leader, 91 percent voted for Bush. "When we did our polling before the election and asked people the five most important issues on their minds, moral values just never came up," said John Zogby, the head of Zogby International, a polling firm that predicted a Kerry victory early Tuesday before the votes came in. "I'm baffled. It was obviously extremely important as a driver."

"Baffled". Did you see that? "Baffled". The fundemental difference between left and right. Why the left loved Clinton and the right loved Reagan. In plain clear english, it has finally been explained. Liberals are 'baffled' by the right's strong moral value system.

Another good quote:

"I think there is a huge sense of elitism among pollsters and the media on the role of religion in our society," said Zogby."

DUR!

The complete article can be found HERE.

Another similar article, but focusing more on religion can be found on the Detroit Free Press, HERE

new joke:

Five surgeons were discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything indside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in. "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.
    Last edited by [AK]Nuts; 11-04-2004 at 07:29 AM.