Hey guys! Remember me? For all who don't I was a member here with pancito for about 3 months. We left when AK decided to drop from BF42 competition and helped start a new clan called oTc (which is now also defunct but the forums are still frequented by a few of us). Anyways, I'm now in a clan called FSSF and we compete in the 3FL. Competition is friendly and smacktards are non-existent (there's strict rules for teams coming into the league, including playing other teams first to evaluate the behavior). Anyways, I'm here to promote a LAN event coming up in the Harrisburg, PA area.

It's called FITES 100-Man LAN. This will be our second edition, the first of which was held in Mechanicsburg. We already have more signups this time than we did last time and there's still a month to go. It'll be held Dec. 11th & 12th from 12pm-12pm in Chambersburg (there's also room to sleep there as well as a hotel nearby for us old guys). There will be tournaments with prizes: BF42 6v6, UT2K4 1v1 Deathmatch, UT2K4 6v6 Instagib, CS 6v6, and Halo 6v6 (I think that's all of them).

We are partnering with TRONnet (a LAN shop located at the Colonial Park Mall) to bring live video streams from the LAN event and their store. I know a bunch of you are from the Harrisburg area but I can't remember who off the top of my head. I figured some of you my be interested in this and might want to come play. Hopefully, this will someday become a big event but for now we're just trying to get a full 100 people signed up (there's 49 at the time of this writing). We also got some major sponsors again for this which include: Velocity Micro, Futuremark, ATI, Corsair, and Geil. We had a sponsor at the first one give away an ATI 9800 Radeon for the winner of the UT2K4 1v1!

I hope some of you decide to come and help bring a large LAN event to Central PA finally. On a side note, I won this little competition just recently so if you show up, just look for my computer (its the 'Glo-Box' entry). Anyways, hope to see you there!