Thread: Stuff N such

Stuff N such

Well with the servers being down and all I have really gotten out of touch. It doesn't help that I have been playing AO alot too. I had figured we weren't really practising, but to be honest I didn't have the gumpsion to check what with my atrox enforcer ghazkul (anyone else who plays AO, why don't you tell your names so we can look each other up on line) just aching to crack skulls with his bat.

Anyway, now that I know we are back to having practises, I'll be back around more if you havn't found a better pilot that is.

August Knights

We've been missing you, Griz. I've been practicing as backup Havoc pilot, but I'd much rather be in heavy throwing mortars around.
    Organize Aggressively,
    [AK]Leonidas

August Knights

By the way, are you going to be able to meet Thurday at 9pm EST? We're doing a practice where the O tries to launch an attack in the face of harassment from some volunteers from D.

I fear we're getting soft on O from tribe practices where we can organize our attacks from a perfect base without the distraction of the enemy offense. So the idea is for the O to practice loading and launching the Havoc while some volunteers from D pull nasty tricks on us: snipers, cloakers, bombers, satchel on the pad, whatever. There's a thread in the closed forum on it.
    Organize Aggressively,
    [AK]Leonidas