Thread: Server is HOT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shades Server is HOT!

The CTF server has been on fire today. At least 30 on most maps...pull up a chair and grab your favorite drink, connect to TS and lets party!!!

[AK]NeverRetreat

46 out of 48 at 3:15 pm PDT. Wish I could play rather than look in via TribesServerStat. Oh well, back to work
    [AK]Dr_K

SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIUM ERUDITIONS HABES......

CampFire

I was on for a bit before you left, NR. I was tearin' it up on Quagmire I took first place with 35 points and 32 kills 2nd place was 24 and 20

Shades

Good time had by all last night. Goob had me laughing so hard...he was stealing enemy vehicles with ease. The only bummer was the amount of kicking I and others did to rid the server of TKers, excessive voters. Geez, I was actually bummed that I needed to be that involved in monitoring the server.

i think closing down two of the four servers will help performance as well as the occasional lag problem. i noticed people having lag systematically... it went from one to the next. i had it happen to me every ten minutes or so. i thought it was because teamsound was running, but i guess i was wrong.

August Knights

Talking

I have found a new T2 hobby.......jump into an enemy vehicle (as the gunner) and blow all there stuff up. That was a RIOT last night. The drivers had no clue I was there. The one draw back was my team kept killing the vehicles I was in cuz the driver could still mow them down.

I also kept jumping into there fully loaded transports and either blew them up with the CG or ran them into a mountain LOL I was cracking myself up. One guy even took me on a bomber run with him...with me pulling the trigger LOL

The Server is WWWAAAYYYY better now I ping below 100 finally, and it seems most others have a better connection too....hence the jump in population. We will always have those trouble makers to deal with but when players see they can have a fairly clean game we will keep a good fun crowd coming back every night.

Cya on the field

-Goob

August Knights

Here is a shot of me in one of there bombers
    Attached Images Attached Images