T-Mobile.. the company with a coverage map that has more holes than a strainer!

I like how T-Mobile added the street level coverage maps, a great idea. However, it would help if they actually had coverage to speak of! For example, here's the map for my employer's address:

White not good

I've been on ATT, which made me run to Verizon. I tried Cingular on a 15 day trial before cancelling Verizon, and I'm certainly glad I did. The Cingular reception was poor in comparison to Verizon. My Verizon coverage works everywhere... even in the 'boonies' of Western NJ where T-Mobile, Cingular, and Nextel do not provide.

Trust me, I hate Verizon as a company and would not be with them if they weren't head and shoulders above the rest in reception/coverage in my area up here in the NE. Their phone selection is inferior to just about every other carrier and their price packages are not that great. Their data plan is sorry compared to Sprint's... but when it comes down to it, I want my mobile phone to work when I need it to and unfortunately, Verizon is the only one I've encountered that does it very well for my needs.