Hey there, I wanted to put a post out there and ask about great/bad horror stories you've had with PC's in the past. I know we have all at least had one or two. Or if your Hylander, 10 to 15

One of my own stories was years ago back when Packard Bell was still a thriving PC company. I was still doing sales for CompUSA. I had a customer that was looking do deploy about 12 workstations for his support staff and he wanted a very cost effective machine. He saw the add that showed the Packard Bell and he called me looking to see if he could get some super deal on them, if he bought 12. After talking him into getting bigger monitors.. (upgrading to 15" instead of the normal 14" for 75$ more) And purchashing 3Com 10mb ethernet cards, along with having our CompUSA install and configure them. I was able to make a good deal for the guy.
Somewheres right after the two month mark, every one of the 12 machines started to have issues of various sorts. The most popular issue, was 'hard drive' failure. And after countless support issues I ended up having to take all the PC's back and the company gave him back the money which in turn nicked my paycheck that month. From that moment forward I made it my mission to curse out any Packard Bell machine I see.
Great irony of the whole situation. I STILL have a Packard Bell which was the same model as the other 12 I sold, and it's my smoothwall firewall machine. it has been running for just over 8yrs now without a single hardward/software related issue. Go figure