For me my favorite concerts were for me first off belongs to the best band in the world for live shows.

1. KISS - Of course!!! It was for their reunion tour of 1996 all orignal members Gene, Paul, Ace and Peter. They really pulled out all the stops and did not spare any expense. One of the most enjoyable concerts ever!!!

2. Metallica supporting their Black album in their 1991 world tour. It was their first time through Orlando on this tour when they had the center stage with the mosh/snake pit in the middle. The crowd rushed the floor of the Orlando Arena (Noow TD Waterhouse Center) which by the way was a reserved seating show for everywhere. The crowd rushed the floor from all sides and levels of the arena when Metallica played the opening notes to Whiplash. Poor security guys never had a chance. The whole entire floor of the arena became a huge mosh pit andfans were jumping off of chairs onthe lower level into the crowd on the floor below (including bass man himself) when I was a reckless teen . The chairs that were set up on the floor were placed in a big pile at the end of the floor and fans were climbing on them and jumping into the crowd. The production neverfaltered at all with all of the pandamonium going on.

I know that the day after the Orlando Sentinel wrote about the show and basically said what I did and also said that Metallica paid to have all the chairs in the arena steam cleaned because of shoe prints on the seats and chair on the lower and floor levels.

I have tons of more stories of adventures at concerts that have traveled through Orlando I will post more if this thread becomes popular.