Thread: Congrads

Cookie Congrads

Happy Birthday JB...22 wow. I can still remember 22. That was the year my life made the huge shift that I find myself in now...

Enjoy the day and the year...

Newspaper

JB, you've now reached legitimate age. When a chick strikes up the conversation in the bar inquiring as to your age, you can now say, "I'm 22." I've found that when you say "21" the lady in question invariably assumes that you are lying, have a fake ID, etc. Every little teeny bopper wants to be 21, right? 22 gives you an aire of legitimacy in the eyes of the fairer sex, or so I believe. In fact, I was 22 for 2 years, oddly skipping the 21 year mark. In any case, happy b-day, sir. Tie one on for the Knights.
    [AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
    AugustKnights.com WizOp

if we aren't supposed to eat animals,
    then why are they made out of meat?

unitedwestand

Happy B-Day JB!!! Make sure u get yourself a designated driver and go have a drink on me buddy!

Graphix are l33t
    but the question is solor will you pay for it hehehe'
    Congrats JB

Warrior
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope things go well for u on your day. And at the risk of sounding INcredibly cheesy, if u do "tie one on for the Knights"........dont drive. Ive taken care of WAY TOO MANY patient vs windsheild, p vs tree through the windsheild, p vs very large farm equipment .......etc. all as a result of alcohol lately.
    And now this will conclude the public service anouncement portion of JB birthday greeting.......lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JB

Wick

Thats why u have a designated driver... on your B-day, your first drink is free!!

Hey, thanks guys. No need for a designated driver when the party is at your house. Unles you count the person that has to lead you to the bathroom, but that's different right? There is still half a keg left over, and various other hard liquor, so you can all have a drink on me. One keg and a half, over 100 jello shots, and 2 bottles of vodka later, we all finally stopped. Not until about 5 in the morning though. I awoke again at noon only to find some people had restarted on the keg. We still didn't get the 2nd one finished off. Well, I'll see everyone at practice tonight. I'm looking forward to taking it easy on this rainy day and playing a lil T2.
    Is That A Threat!

lol- that sounds like my house when I was 22. Only it wasnt my birthday... it was every weekend. Glad u had a good time JB;-)

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

A little late, but happy birthday, JB. Fax and I downed a few in your honor on Saturday night...