Well I determined that my crashing problem with my PC was due to the latest ATI Catalyst Drivers. I "thought" it was heat related by the way it was acting. Anywhere from 5 - 15 minutes in everything on my screen would just halt, the screen would go black, and my monitor would lose all signal from the PC. Then I'd have to hard reboot. I haven't been gaming much, but I had not had any problems with sim racing or my minor Civ IV playing time. So the only thing that had changed on my system was I remember I updated to the Catalyst 6.5 drivers. So I went and downloaded the latest, 6.6 and the problem still remained. So whiped everything of ATI off my machine and reloaded with the latest Omega drivers and the ATI Multimedia Center software and haven't had any problems since. I played a little Saturday afternoon with Bribo and although we had a minor issues with finding the proper server - my machine did not crash or lock up during gameplay. The server finally puked.... but that has nothing to do with my PC.

However, before I solved this problem I did place an order at Newegg.com for a Zalman VF700-CU 2 Ball VGA Cooler:

And I also ordered a new router - A D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless Gaming Router:

The problem I have not resolved is the in game server browser. I cannot get it to fully load at all. After like 5 - 8 minutes it only lists maybe 140 - 500 servers, Max. It usually just hangs around 180 - 250. One time I did get 1,400 or so.

Both the above items are out for delivery, so I should have them today. I want to try and get the new D-Link up and see how that works. I haven't been overly happy with the Zoom DSL Modem/Router I picked up a couple of months ago as the management is confusing and not as robust as my previous Zyxel that died. I did get a replacement modem from COVAD from Broadxent and I plan on hooking that up in Bridge mode into the D-Link. The D-Link is a Gigabit router with advanced rules for port forwarding, etc.
D-Link DGL-4300