Okay, I'll admit it: I'm a big MST3K fan. Always have been, always will be. I died a little when it was pulled off the air.

I recently started downloading every episode off bittorrent. A guy has put up 35 DVD's worth of MST3K episodes (discs 1 through 5 are up right now). I strongly recommend grabbing this great collection of some of the funniest moments that TV has ever offered.

To my point... Mike Nelson, Kevin Murhpy (Tom Servo) and Bill Corbett (Crow) have started producing RiffTrax (www.rifftrax.com). With the biggest costs of MST3K being eaten up by obtaining the rights to the movies, RiffTrax takes the movie out of the equation and delivers a time-synced .mp3 track of the three guys MST3K'ing a movie. I watched The Fifth Element the other day with RiffTrax playing in the background and found it not too bad.

While looking around at RiffTrax, I found out that they were going to be in San Rafael (about an hour from my office) next week and will be performing live in front of the big screen. I just bought a ticket and wanted to rub it in the face of any other AK MST3K fan out there.

HAHAHA

Of course the down side is that none of my 'friends' enjoy MST3K and my wife constantly misses the jokes, so I have to go solo. Any AK'er in the area next Tuesday night?