Curt,

As I mentioned in my PM, here is a shot I took last fall at Watkins Glen of the McLaren:

I'm on vacation this week, actually heading to the NY International Auto Show tomorrow so I should have a ton of pictures from that as well.

But I just moved my photo editing to a combined Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop CS2 workflow and I'm still learning the editing in Lightroom. What a fantastic piece of software for photography though. I have about 500 of the 3,000 shots I took last September to go through yet and pick which ones I'm going to upload to The Racing Historian site. Now that I'm starting to get an inventory, I can be a little more selective in which shots I upload. Being I just took up photography last year, I didn't have a ton of "great" shots to choose from and had to do alot of post processing to get them looking decent. But I want to document as much as I can in terms of sports cars so I'll continue to add / subtract as I go. I was quite surprised that I sold about 30 total pictures from my September visit to the Zippo at Watkins.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the torrents, those vintage Can-Am videos rock! They take a long time to download because there are only a few seeders, but it's worth it!

I should be uploading more pictures by the end of this week, including more Can-Am and Trans-Am Reunion pics.