By password I take it you mean to access the wireless network? It sounds like at some point maybe your router was reset and that you have no form of security on the wireless network. Hmmm How to explain this in Forum talk =)

If that is in fact the case you'll need (someone) to access the router and re-enable the security settings.

Networking the printer is probably the easiest part. keeping in mind that the 2 computers in your house are on the network and talking its just a matter of going to control panel / Printers and faxes on the PC that the printer is hooked too. Right click the printer in question and choose "Sharing." Click the little bubble beside "share this printer".....Hit Apply...and....O.k. You should notice a little hand under the printer icon at this point meaning it is in fact a shared device. You can now go to the other computer. Same thing.....Control panel / Printers and Faxes and choose "Add Printer" When asked what type of printer your adding choose Network Printer. Click next to browse for network printers and hopefully it'll find the printer on the other PC.

Easy enough right? Now I'm exausted =)

I do have Webex here at work so if you need me to do it remotely let me know, I can beam on in and fix er right up =)