Thread: Being in AK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Being in AK

being in AK for the last year has been an amazing experence. However what I have felt is out of place. Pre BC was amazing it couldn't get any better. I really do like being in AK however I am no longer having fun in AK and thats what it comes down to. I am not here to burn my bridges not say goodbye but just say so long. I will always be here I am still the same person I will always as I was in ak. I hope non of you take it hard about my leave and I hope that we will all still play together however I know the hard truth to this that most of you will never tlak to me again. I hope I am wrong. AK will always have a place in my life but I just feel like I don't belong. with that said I hope you all stay in conntact with me as I will help each and everyone of you as much as you have done with me. As my survices as a vending mech for pots. I am a potion spec so if anyone need pots please let me know and I'll tell you the mats and such. so I do bid you all a fairwell and hope to still play with all of you.

~Lazykiller

Lazy,

I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm sorry that the expansion broke he guild for you. Have a great time!
    Look me up if you need a healer

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Good luck.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

Good luck to you Lazy. Burning Cruisade has been tough on a lot of folks and guilds. Gone are the days where the raids were so large that of course all were welcome and needed. I hate that aspect of BC.

Keep in touch - you've always been helpful and a class act. I'd be happy to keep running with you, so drop me a note if you need a healer or another rogue.

-Clay
    [insert signature text here]

Sorry to hear that Lazy. I haven't been thrilled about the expansion but I think it broke the game not the guild. Were still the same ol' bunch of folks we always were. Good luck and yell if you ever need anything..

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    Take care Lazy, hope you find what your looking for.