being in AK for the last year has been an amazing experence. However what I have felt is out of place. Pre BC was amazing it couldn't get any better. I really do like being in AK however I am no longer having fun in AK and thats what it comes down to. I am not here to burn my bridges not say goodbye but just say so long. I will always be here I am still the same person I will always as I was in ak. I hope non of you take it hard about my leave and I hope that we will all still play together however I know the hard truth to this that most of you will never tlak to me again. I hope I am wrong. AK will always have a place in my life but I just feel like I don't belong. with that said I hope you all stay in conntact with me as I will help each and everyone of you as much as you have done with me. As my survices as a vending mech for pots. I am a potion spec so if anyone need pots please let me know and I'll tell you the mats and such. so I do bid you all a fairwell and hope to still play with all of you.

~Lazykiller