View Poll Results: Should CBS save Jericho?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 27.78%
  • No

6 33.33%
  • Jericho???

7 38.89%

Thread: Save Jericho

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Illusive Late Poster Bassiswild's Avatar

Save Jericho

I do not know if anyone on here is a fan of the show Jericho that was on CBS. I felt it was a really great show. I would watch on my laptop usually a day after the viewing since being on the road all the time hard to find time to sit down and watch TV. It was a very compelling series with many twists and turns to it. I was really surprised that CBS did not renew the contract for the show. I felt pretty strongly that what CBS did was not wise, so did a few of the people that I work with. We all watch it on our laptops on the bus in between stops. It seems that people that a lot of enjoyed the show, and they are really fighting CBS on the cancellation of Jericho. The people are trying to get CBS to reverse their decision. They have spawned a variety of web sites like this one http://www.jericholives.com/. It is well wroth the read just to see how a single show could spawn such reactions. It reminds me of Trekies.

I do not recall any popular saying such as "Live long and prosper" With Jericho it is one word "NUTS" too funny. If I remember my history correctly, didn't CBS cancel Star Trek saying it was the worst shows ever? Now look at it. For such a bad show they are putting the finishing touches on the new movie. I think this makes 7 movies? I lost count. Sorry got off subject.
    Last edited by Bassiswild; 06-05-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Horrendous spelling

The sound is all about the wood and the pickups. Bartolini all the time...