I am a formerly avid comic book fan. I know the Silver Surfer story coming and going. Which leads me to my question I mean statement lol.

I know that when movie writers get a hold of comic book story line they tend to combine 3 or more story lines into one and and twist them to what they feel is the story. The worst example of them twisting and combing three story lines into one movie was the final X-Men movie. It was so bad that I am still to this day unable to watch it. They really butchered the Phoenix Saga. That could have been such an amazing movie than the one that they ended up with.

Which leads me back to the Fantastic Four. They kind of did not go that close to the comic series in the first movie. I like the Silver Surfer story and I hope they do not screw that up. It was so cool his begining and up to the point of him working for Galactus. I was watching previews and as far as I could tell I did not hear any mention of Galactus. I wonder how they are going to explain the Silver Surfers exsistence?

I really hope that this is one where they stay true to the comic story line. I am really surprised that Stan Lee does not say WTF are you people doing that is not what is souposed to happen.

In closing I see that Transformers the movie is coming out. That will be another movie that I am really anxious about.