Thread: TWL rescheduling leniency

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

I know this is not the time or place to be thinking of a Tribes 2 match, but I saw this note on TWL's main page:

In light of the Tragedy here in the USA the TWL Staff is allowing for match reschedules for today (9/11) and tomorrow (9/12). We ask that you email the appropriate Ladder admin for notification of the changes. Please try to abide by the "extended" reschedule time frame of no later than 1 week from the original date in completing these matches.

The TWL staff hopes that all of our members and member’s families are safe. For those of you who may have lost loved ones in this Tragedy, our condolences go out to you and your families. Best wishes and God Bless!
    I'm posting this in the Tribes 2 forum because I know some of the guys from Insomniax watch this board a little bit as well. The question remains: are we still on for tomorrow?

I know Im still in somewhat of a daze over all this. And probably will be tomorrow as well. I would not be against a re-scheduling if it agreed with the rest of the leadership, and IX as well.

I can't concentrate on work stuff much less play stuff right now... I would definitely encourage a reschedule to a later date.
    [AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
    AugustKnights.com WizOp

if we aren't supposed to eat animals,
    then why are they made out of meat?

unitedwestand

*IX*MeatHooK
    We have a few of our members (myself included) that live in NY. We have discussed postponing the match, but it is not my call. If you want to email our *IX*Tribe (tribe@insomniax.net) and include *IX*GhengisKat and *IX*TotalCarnage you can arrange a different date. I have no problems with a reschedule.

My wife' aunt was in floor 72 of the World Trade Center (I dont know which building) but she works for Morgan Stanley Dead Witter (they have 50 floors total of office space in the WTC) ... after 5 hours of waiting ... (communications to NYC was deadlock) ... we finally found out that she is safe. She is hurt, but is at a hostpital safe and alive. I can't even begin to image what went through her mind to be in the WTC and having to walk 72 stories by stairs!

I'll let the rest of my team members know of your concern as well.

Thanks guys!

Good to hear that your wife is ok, must have been an extremely tense and painful day for you, even more so then the rest of us.

[AK]Pixelsponge

*IX*MeatHooK
    Thanks Pixel ... but it was my wife's aunt and not my wife.