Thread: Wish I could go...

August Knights

Wish I could go...

Man I wish I could go back in the Navy for the next 3-6 months. I heard they sent the USS Enterprise back out (which was my boat) I have seriously thought about just calling up the local recruiter and just inquire.....

I know they wouldn't take me back in (too fat now ) You know... I really hated most of the time I spent in the Navy but now for some reason I really have a longing to go back in and help kick some terrorist ass.

What do ya say Z wanna go back in with me

-Goob

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

I've often wished I'd signed up for some sort of military service, or even applied to a military school for college, but never more than now. I feel very helpless in the face of these events. I'm going to donate blood in the next few days (I was told it was best to wait until next week, when they'll need plasma for the burn victims, which has a very short shelf life), but I just wish there was something more I could do, either to help any survivors who may remain, or to bring those responsible to justice...

Up until Tuesday you couldn't have talked me into it, Gooby... I'm ready to go scrub some heads now...only the ones I want have rags on 'em...
    [AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
    AugustKnights.com WizOp

if we aren't supposed to eat animals,
    then why are they made out of meat?

unitedwestand

Pill

hey goog. i mean goob! ha, yes its very frustrating for the people that served and got out, while we were in, were supposed to defend against stuff like this, this really changes how i felt when about things when i was in (army) i wanted my tour to end as soon as possible, now i wish i would have made a career out of it. just gonna fly my flag here at home, and maybe im overspeaking, but defend it if i have to.
    take a look at the world and think...