I have a hard time choosing which class I like the best. I would like to focus on one and work on strats with that class in a team role but am having a hard time deciding.

The Soldier:
The GDF Soldier with the rocket launcher and machine pistol is a nasty combo. You cant do much from a distance vs players but you can take out vehichles and deployables with ease at range as well and mow down the strog in close quarters.

The Medic: Fun in both forms and can make or break a good team. But a smart medic stays out of the fray of battle and just plays support. Only firing in defense if he cant get away. Alot of medics like to just plug away at the enemy and when taking damage jump back and heal themselves up but to me thats not what it is about.

The Engineer: The strogest defense class there is. dropping APTs AVTs and Anti Artillery turrents they can stop an offensive team in thier tracks. As well as the ultimate tank player. Dish out the damage and when taking some in return move out of LOS and repair your rig. On top of all of this dropping mines at key locations are easy kills.

The Covert Ops: I use to love sitting up in the hills picking folks off but I soon had the chance to play around with the scoped assult rifle. Mid rang killing machine. Couple this with the best grenades in the game. Third eye camer/ flying drone it is a very versatile class. And of course nothing is funner than disguising your self as the enemy and stabbin them in the back behind the line. Dont forget Radars make or break games.

Field Ops: The Strog Field ops is one of the best deffesive classes in the game. Taking out enemy turrents or leveling the battle ground with the dark matter cannon. As well nasty air strikes and player shields. The GDF field Ops instead of laying out a shields can drop ammo packs for other folks. Very usefull when holed up defending an objective.

As such I think a good team mix is

(3) soldies
(2) Medics
(3) Engineers
(2) Covert Ops
(2) Field Ops

But I am struggling between picking one Hmmm

Anyway whats your favorite class and why.