Thread: New PJ Pack Out

August Knights

New PJ Pack Out

As I was preparing for my trip, I noticed that PJ has a new set of scripts out. I haven't digested all the changes yet, but I like the Personal Waypoints idea. The waypoints I set in the Command HUD disappear at random times. It looks like PJ's script will allow me to set all my person waypoints ahead of time for the map, and save them as a file. That could make Shrike and Havoc routes much simpler, especially in low visibility.
    Organize Aggressively,
    [AK]Leonidas

I personally love this feature, and it is really easy to use. I don't even use his main waypoint thing anymore because I don't like how he has every little thing waypointed (I don't really care about enemy invo stations). So as of right now, I have only worked on the three maps for the match, getting only the things I want waypointed. They still vanish from time to time, but its a lot easier getting them back with one punch of a button, rather then going in to the CC and setting it all by hand again.

On a side note, does anyone know why way points are so funky? They vanish, get switched around and sometimes never show up at all. What's the deal? Sometimes with autopoints it will even give people the wrong names, like last night it turned Leo in to Solar.
    pix