Thread: World in Conflict Multiplayer Trial.

World in Conflict Multiplayer Trial.

Via Fileplanet. Just need a free account to get access to a 2 week trial of the full multiplayer aspect of the game. It's a pretty dang cool RTS/RTT game that has some seriously high production values.
    Ditguidice - Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru ///// Soulquencher - Hand of A'dal, Knight Captain.

"I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many comprimisises already, too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assmilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!"

I seriously tried to like WiC but, like most real-time strategy games, it makes me feel like an incompetent air traffic controller...
    Hasta,
    Boom

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Sonic Boom View Post
    I seriously tried to like WiC but, like most real-time strategy games, it makes me feel like an incompetent air traffic controller...
    ROFL! I have to say, WiC looks phenominal, but like you I'm just no good at them!
    [insert signature text here]

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

I played it for about 6 or seven missions; lost interest for the same reason as Sonic :-)
    [AK]Abaddon

WiC - Redux

Hey Katana,

Santa was good to me this Xmas. I got a 28" Viewsonic LCD. The bad news is that the native resolution is 1920x1200, which brought my SLI 7600GT's to their knees...

I picked up an 8800GT and (with a bit of overclocking) it's working really well.

Anyway this setup looks so incredible, I had to try WiC again. The big monitor certainly makes all the difference in the world. I'm thinking that multi player might make it easier for me to keep track of all my units, so hopefully you'll be seeing me soon.

I'm dying to hook up my 21" LCD in a dual monitor configuration. I'll keep you posted.
    Hasta,
    Boom

Vax
    Would love to check it out but my PC can't handle it. At the very least, I need more hard drive space. Going to be at least a year before I can upgrade the entire unit.
    Vax