It is actualy the best "Mod" I have ever seen for a FPS. Very intense, very exciting, and pretty darn realistic. Squad based assaults, one shot kills (in the head), one life, real weapons, nice environments, and being a Rambo will only ensure that you watch the game from observer mode a lot. The game has a good ballance of action and strategy and most matches don't last longer than 2 or 3 min so even if you bite it imediately (like me) you don't have to wait too long to get back in.

Not to mention the game is challenging to play, far more than your standard deathmatch shooter. It merges the squad based realism of Rainbow 6 and SWAT 3 with the action of Half-Life. This game is not for action-aholics though as you do have only one life so when you are dead you are out of the game till the next round. All in all a kick ass mod.

I spent all day sunday playing Counterstrike, I have to play this game some more it is just too cool (if I can be pried away from Everquest).

Oh, and if you are on line with this game I have been playing under an alias just to mask how incredibly poor I am at it now

peace,
[AK]Widowmaker