Thread: Error Message: Wrong version. Want to update?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Error Message: Wrong version. Want to update?

The title of this thread is what I read everytime I try to get into a multiplayer game. I can play single just fine. I am guessing I would be able to play ok in multiplayer too but I wont know until I am allowed to play. I have tried many servers and I get the same message. I dont believe it is a normal rejection. Like I am trying to get into a mod game server. One other person I have found in the EA forum has the same problem. Am I being overly concerned? Do I need to go on trying to get into servers until there is no doubt that I am suffering a bug? Please, someone let me know what to do to fix this business or let me know I am wrong and to keep trying. Maybe there are servers who haven't got the patch yet and therefore are "the wrong version". Hmmmm. I will go on trying to get in but, for now, I am pretty sure this situation with the error message is something wrong. I heard of your site in the EA forum. Show me how smart you are. I have the XP operating system, HP pavilion 780c computer, pentium 4, GeForce 2 video card, MX 400 graphics card, and 512 mb of RAM. I hope that all helps. Meanwhile I will keep on trying with little faith..........................
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ohly the dead know the end of war.