Well, for all the joy that 1.2 is for the client side, it's done some nasty things to our lovely server stability... It looks as though the server crashes under load. This normally wouldn't be a terrible occurence since the server will automatically restart itself in this instance. However, with the new patch, it seems that the All-Seeing Eye host service is hanging on the way down and never dies. Therefore, there's a ghost BF1942.exe process running in the background and the server never restarts because it thinks it's still up... I proved it this morning by querying and receiving information through ASE while the server was "crashed" and no longer accepting connections. So, if you notice that the server is down, I apologize in advance. It shouldn't be a problem with upcoming matches and such since I know the ole girl can stay up for hours fully loaded without issue. I hope they issue a little hotfix here pretty quick to address this problem since it's evident that I'm not the only person with the issue... Thanks for understanding...