I recently bought a 80 gb hard drive, but upon installing I saw that it only showed up as being 32 gb. I figured this was a problem with out dated bios. I have a K7T Pro2-A(MS-6330 Ver 1.0E) mainboard in my computer, but I could only find bios for a K7T Pro2-A(MS-6330 Ver 1.0C) mainboard on the MSI website. I didnt figure one letter change in the version would matter, so I went ahead with installing the latest bios for the 1.0C mainboard. It went through the installation fine, but whenever I restarted the computer, it gave me a "Cannot find some file" message. To avoid any further harm to my system, I tried to flash back to my old bios(using the recovery system on MSI's website). However, it gave me some error message about "this bios is not supported" or something(should have written all this down). Well, then I decided to go back to the MSI website and download some earlier drivers for the 1.0C mainboard. The readme included with the download of the 6330v33 bios drivers says:
How To Upgrade BIOS:
1. Make a bootable system floppy disk by typing [FORMAT A:/S] from the DOS prompt.
2. Download the BIOS file from MSI web page.
3. Extract the BIOS file into the bootable floppy.
4. Boot up system with the bootable floppy disk.
5. Run Award (Ex. Awdfl770) or AMI (Ex. amifl822.exe) Flash utility & follow the on-screen
instructions.
Now I read on the MSI forums that you should never run the flash from a floppy. Well, I ran as the instructions said and halfway through the installation, it froze up. I let it sit for about 5 minutes and then shut down the computer. Now when the computer comes on, it beeps repeatedly and never starts up.

If anybody can help me with getting my computer back up and running, it would be greatly appreciated. Tell me what I may need to replace or if I need to buy something else? Also, maybe some places where I can buy replacement parts as I am fairly new at dealing with this type of problem.

Thanks in advance,
Jacob Bertrand