Thread: My questions about Islam.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Our two party system is so inept now that they function at 1/4 capacity. We need the American Party. The one with the citizens of America set first. Not big business (we don't have any Fortune 500 CEOs in here do we?), and not in a Welfare state funded and derived by Social Munchausen Disorder.

A party that puts the average American first, not the richest 20% or the poorest 20%, you know, that little segment of 60% that I like to call you and me. Yeah, wouldn't that be grand?

The American Party isn't politically correct, it's harsh and efficient.
    A member of the American Party:
    --believes in free speech, and the Constitution of the United States of America.

--believes that our enemies should be eliminated with extreme prejudice, and without afterthought. IMO, we set back the WoT the instant we renamed Operation Infinite Justice. (We renamed to appease Muslims, because only Allah can deliver Infinite Justice). Well guess what, the American Party has something for you, and you'll be begging for Allah! Now STFU! 1 Can of whoop ass, coming right up.

--believes that there is no racism, nor discrimination. It's high time we set all prejudices aside except for one. How good of an American are you? An American Party Member doesn't care about anything else you may be. Are you an American? Or are you the enemy? Sorry, there is no in between. Now go to your homeland or go to work. I'm tired of paying taxes to support families with no job skills and 25 kids. People who work on a subsistence basis and abuse my border worse than a hooker on bachelor night. I work, I work hard. How much was the welfare budget last year? How much for social programs that never work? You want better kids? Get involved with them. you should be every bit as angry to see a rather large percentage of your wage go to someone who can have kids to make money.

--The American Party won't get involved with world conflicts that it would have to ask other nations' assistance. Be your own army, don't rely on others, they won't always be there, and they can't always be trusted. but we are spread too thin???? Yup, close our bases worldwide. They don't want us there anyway. But oh, if I need to use that base again, I'll be back without warning, so don't move in.

--The American party WILL NOT be the world police force. You got problems? Yes, that's right. The key word in that sentance was You.
    But we'll loose influence in the world??? We can't do that!. Ummm, yeah, I see a lot of other leaders out there ready to take over. We'll be the cool kid in the cafeteria. Great to hang out with, but don't pi$$ him off, he'll kick you're a$$ bad.

--The American Party will not associate with lobbyists, but listen to it's constituency to create policy and legislation. We'll have a true Representative Democracy once again.

--the American Party is secular, the seperation of church and state was stated by our forefathers for a reason. We don't want a theocratic state, it's not free. Remember, the Taliban had a theocracy in Afghanistan...

--the American Party will mobilize and train all citizens to prepare for war.
    "In times of peace, you prepare for war. -- George Washington

--the American Party believes in prisons. Really dark, smelly, nasty ones. the author of the quote escapes me, but "Justice should be sure, swift and severe." In other words, scare the living crap out of everyone who makes a subsistence from the misery of others.

--that's just the beginning. Anyone want an American Party membership?

<---- Confuses easily.
    Last edited by Choozoo; 03-18-2004 at 07:58 PM.
    **I just have nothing cool enough to put here**