I am getting to update my home entertainment system and I was wondering if we have any audiophiles out there. I have my receiver choices posted in a poll (what beter way to do it). I am leaning for the Denon 3802. It has the most features and will allow me to grow into it in the future.

I am holding out on speakers for a little while. I have 4 Bose 301's mounted in the livingroom with a JBL center channel. That will do me for now untill the next go around when they will get replaced. I am going to get a sub though.

I have the TV picked out... Toshiba HD 61" projection. Its not a 16:9 because I dont think the need for them is that great right now. True HD is not standardized and there are a few select channles that broadcast it. Even with the letterbox around the tops it will still be a 43-46" picture. I tell you what the sales guys try and sell it to the max too. Every showroom has the 1 digital signal on all the TV's and it will not be like that when you get home.

If you have any experiance with the listed modles of family of receiver let me know. There are too many choices out there. All of these have good reviews from audioreview.com...which makes the decision that much harder.

Thanks in advance

-Goob