I was just going to say that, Bribo

I realy see nothing different about CoH than most any other MMORPG I've played. Tradeskills are just another grind to me. And trying to attain loot was the WORST kind of unfun grindfest to me. The difference is I like superhero's and am realy sick of the fantasy games, I think I am done with them entirely. So I choose to stick with the one I find fun.

And to me it realy does not feel like a grind because, and this is key, I choose not to see it that way. I do not play the game to reach the highest level as fast as possible as many do. I play a game to have fun. Since I can only play a game for maybe 2 or 3 hours in a sitting a few times a week CoH fills that niche perfectly BECAUSE all the enhancements can be bought (this is not entirely true, there are combination enhancements you can only get through certain trials) and the fact that it is relatively simple.

And how, exactly, is fighting "the same gangs" (which is far from the truth) different than... lesse.. EQ where I fough goblins, kobalds, orcs and frogloks at level 1 and at level 50 I fought... goblins, kobalds, orcs and froglocks. Oh, the higher level ones were a foot or two taller and a slightly different shade of green. The only difference realy was EQ had "epic" encounters that for me were useless because I never got to do them. I never went on a dragon raid. I went to the plain of hate once, never went to fear. I rarely had the 8 hours in a sitting to do those "epic" sit on your ass fests and when I did I found them the single most boring thing in my experience in the game.

CoH is adding new indoor spaces soon, they have already added outdoor instanced zone missions for higher levels. I'll take the similar indoor missions any day over going into a dungeon and sitting in one spot killing the exact same MOB over and over every 19 minutes. Or the old kill one thing and sit on my ass for 10+ min before being able to take on the next thing.

I also almost exclusively solo so CoH fits me there.

I hate trade skills with a passion. Trade skills are truely what I consider a grind as it is entirely un fun to me in every way. I hear WoW has lots of trade skills and that is actualy a strike against it to me. SWG emphasis on trade skills is what eventualy killed the game for me.

I will be happy if I never have to "farm" for equipment again. Ever.

WoW is not my game, CoH is. And I still fail to see how it is any more monotonus or a grindfest than any other MMORPG. Its just a monotony and grind that I kind of enjoy unlike the other offerings out there.