I was on my way home from work today, left a little early and am on vacation next week, and was coming West on Route 78 into PA from NJ just before I get on 33. I'm riding along and all of a sudden I notice a rapid movement out of my left eye and some smoke. I look up and see a white Chrysler (like a 90s imperial or something) turned sideways in front of the rig. The rig is pushing the car sideways towards me - on the other side of the highway. The truck is pushing in the passenger side of the car as it's coming near me. I immediately pull over to a stop as all 4 lanes in both directions comes to a stop. Im on the inside median the truck stops directly parallel to my position and by this time I have grabbed my cell phone and called 911. I can see others doing the same as a bunch of people are getting out of their vehicles to help. I did not attempt to cross the large, wide median as there were already many people there. I just stayed on the phone with 911 until police/rescue showed up. I'm not sure if there was someone in the passenger side or not, but if there was... I don't think it's going to be a good outcome. =(

The news so far has only reported an accident on 78.... I'm hoping there was not a passenger as I didn't see any major damage on the drivers side as it was coming at me. Not that that means the impact couldn't have done serious damage.. but I'm hoping I read tomorrow that everyone survived but I have my doubts unfortunately.