...the [AK] Discussion Forums! New and better than ever. I've heavily hacked the CGI here, so if you experience any erratic behavior, please report it to me ASAP! Since I hadn't finished some of the mods prior to people posting on the board, you will notice that some of the icons on some of the older threads are broken. No big whoop, really, but something for you to be aware of. You should not see broken icons on any message posted after ~ 10PM on Sep 25th.

New Features:

* Improved Message Icons: More icons and more intelligent behavior. The originator of the topic selects the icon and it sticks when viewed in the Topic Lists. Respondants can pick their own post-specific icon, but it doesn't override the original icon.

* New Boards: In preparation for some of our enhanced web site features, we have new discussion forums.

* Topic Hit Counter: Displays number of times that a particular post has been read inside the message thread.

* Per Forum Style Customization: Not implemented as of yet, but the feature's there if we ever get a wild hair...

* Improved Search Engine: Actually returns hits now...

* Hot Topics: If a thread receives more than 15 replies, it is shown as a hot topic.

* Alot of Other Stuff... (sorry, getting lazy...)

Feedback, as always is appreciated. Welcome aboard!

[AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
<a href="http://www.augustknights.com" target="_blank">AugustKnights.com</a> WizOp