Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 17 none

Availabilty for Raids:everyday

Past guilds, and why you left each: BoP I felt like we were going to slow Fearless We completely stopped raiding 25 mans

Past Raid Experience: all the way up through and up to AQ40 pre BC and up to rage winter chill in Hyjal

Interest: hardcore raider

How long have you been playing? 38 days on this char but I've been playing since pre BC

Your email address: SLyaxis@AIM.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Meru 70 ret pally

Character Name: Meru

Class:Paladin

Raid Spec:Ret

Link to the WOW Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Azgalor&n=Meru

Attunements: all but BT

Alts if any:Tibarn 70 warrior

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? 375 minning and BSing

What mods do you currently have installed? Atlas, DBM, bartender3, omen, and itemrack

Do you have ventrillo installed? yeah

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yeah

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Firefly on my warrior or my oozling

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I need a guild to raid with

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Not really

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Nothing if I knew it was my last meal I wouldn't be hungry.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? LOTR trilogy and I thought they were good

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Out Cold Because it was a good comedy

Paper or Plastic? plastic

Diamond Dave or Sammy? diamond?

Kirk or Picard? Why? do I have to?