http://www.signal13.com/aYg/forum/to...861&forum_id=1

I can't believe you're associated with those damn aYg freaks. Check their forum archives from about 7-8 months ago and you will catch their weak "discussions" with concerning their vpad sniping theories. Oh my god, those jerkoffs aren't worth a damn. And you...you...actually speak to them?

*gasp*

I'm astounded. I'm appalled. I'm down right shocked. I'm about to crawl into the fetal possition!

Oh how I miss arguing with the aYg peons about how "sniping is ALWAYS an offensive tactic" in the really real world. Sniper missions, by nature, are not to "defend" anything but to selectively take out a target...in an offensive manner. Then, having them tout how "wrong" I was - how they allow NO OFFENSIVE sniping on their servers, which is to say, they would be disallowing ALL SNIPING - merely because they're tired of crying in their cherrios for being killed one too many times. *boo hoo* , *boo hoo* Let no one kill them when they're not looking, why...THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!

So, you know what you should do in these situtions, right? That's right, you join their server and snipe their arses off - day in and day out, for weeks. Then, you get about 9 of your friends to do the same, day in and day out. Do you know what astounding statistics you will discover?

1. You can vpad snipe ALL DAY LONG if your nickname is "PrincessSteph" (or any other chick name). They don't whine, complain, OR kick/ban. It's great. They'll even HIT on you! Any female name is welcome to violate their rules - Don't you just love online teenage affection disorders?

2. Any nickname with "sniper" in it is almost always immediately banned.

3. Don't try to reason what are "permissable" tactics in a battle - those 12 year olds really know what they're talking about!

4. Don't claim to think that vpad sniping the enemy, forcing them to be unable to get vehicles, helps your team in ANY way - because the aYg simply think you're WRONG!

I miss hearing the aYg cry. Do they even play Tribes 2 anymore? I haven't seen their sniffling arses for months. Months, I say. I can't believe you hang around them. I feel dirty. I'm having flashbacks of the "Crying Game" movie. I need my blankie.

Mommy? Mommy?