My old system is an Athalon 64 system (3500). I have 2 gigs of ddr2 in it ath the moment, and an Nvidia 7950 graphics card. I have run WoW fine with this setup until the expansion came out. I'm looking now to upgrade with my refund check. Looking somewhere in the neighborhood of $300-$600.

Now, I'm not partial to AMD or Intel, however I hear intel is the hot ticket right now. (correct me if that's wrong). I know at the most basic level, I might be able to buy 1 or 2 DirectX 10 cards, and SLI them in my current system, but I have noticed that when running WoW and other Programs that my processor use seems to be maxed out at between 90 and 100%. Don't know if that is normal or not. At the outside, i'd say i need to upgrade everything, but most importantly I think it is time for a MoBo, Processor w/cooler(Fan most likely), and RAM. That should be all it would take to get me up and running again. If I can keep the cost of that down then I may be able to look into getting a new video Card as well.

What I need:

- Would a couple of SLI video cards suffice?
- I need multiple options of MoBo/CPU/RAM options.
- Suggestions of Good, but moderately priced Video card options.

For the Motherboard, Integrated Ethernet is ok, Lots of USB slots would be nice, i use 8 right now. SATA port, I have my hard drive as a SATA setup right now so it would need to be integrated. I have a soundcard i can use, so sound isn't important, and I'd rather not have onboard video, but can disable it if needed. I prefer Nvidia, but if I go ATI, make sure that the motherboard will support the card (My current board is SLI capable). I currently have an Antec TruepowerTrio 650W power supply in my case. I hope that will be enough power.

I know this is a lot to ask for help with, but I have done pretty bad in the past researching good combos and would like more input on them.