I had gotten the Sony DRU-500A DVD burner as a early x-mas gift which i soooo love! I got socks, shirts, underpants, pants, boots, a belt, and a 5pack of tic-tacs. I wonder if my wife is trying to tell me something. The one gift I really wanted but I knew I wasn't going to get was the Band of Brothers set. That's okay, my dad and my inlaws left me enough x-mas money for me to run out to Walmart today and go buy it! I know that Choozoo will be happy now.

As far as the LOTR 4-disc set. I have to complain the actual movie should have been that long! I'm the type of person that want's the whole damn shooting match when a movie comes out. I remember being upset when I found out that there was a 50min longer version of Dances with Wolves. After I got done watching it I was like "Damn, why didn't they just release this in the theater" Oh well I guess it's nice to find NEW stuff in a movie when they release extended versions. I can hardly wait the see the 30+ minutes of footage they didn't put in the Two Towers when it's special version comes out next November for sure.

I'm off to Shovel the 37" of snow that I got yesterday, catch you guys later on!