Thanks for the compliment NR... but I didnt really think I did that well. I'm still warming up to the T2 physics engine, which differs slightly from the one in T1. I'm also having a very hard time judging distances of people I'm fighting, especially when theyre in the air. I love to put a disc on guys when they land, but Im having a hard time of it. It wont be long now tho, I get better every time I play.
I must say I totally enjoyed everyones company and spartsmanship, and thought that the practice was very well run. (As you said, having guys that listen up is half the battle)
I told Zorro about a comm program called "teamsound". It makes RW look like a POS. The ONLY drawback is that it requires higher end soundcards to perform for most people... so I dont know if it would work for everyone here or not. Its crystal clear voice comm tho, and can be set up to run O and D on different channels. Also, there is a function for players to set a hotkey to toggle between the two channels... making it perfect for commanders. It causes no lag in any game Ive ever used it on. Check it out at www.teamsound.com and let me know if some of you want to try it. I'll be happy to hook up with you for a test.
Ok...sorry this is so long. Seeya at practice!

[This message has been edited by SolarWolf (edited 05-04-2001).]