Both our cars will be paid for in Feb / March of next year. 1999 VW Beetle GLS & 1999 Dodge Stratus ES.

So far the wife has the replacement for her Beetle down to:

Lexus RX330
BMW 330 XI
Saab 9-3
Audi A4

She eliminated the VW Passat recently because she didn't feel it was all that much of an "upgrade"... Since all of the above are going to be $40K plus with the configurations and options... I'll probably be driving the Stratus awhile longer because I can't shell out $80K for new cars all at once! LOL I actually want the RX330... but I was impressed with the Saab 9-3.

I like my Stratus (V6, Auto Stick, Leather - Loaded) but I HATE American Engineering. This car has been very good to me ($72,000) and still rides / drives fantastic. But it has the American Engineering Ques.. rattles and minor things like that. My wife and I generally go to auto shows quite a bit (Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley) and just go to the American cars... sit in them and close the doors. Then do the same with foreign names like Toyota, Honda, BMW, Lexus, and hell - even Hyundai! The American cars don't have that solid-seal feeling. I closed the door on a Buick Rendevous and thought the interior was going to fall out after the door came unhinged! The whole damn car rattled when I closed the door. UGH! And it's not American workers, as most of the foreign cars are built by Americans. It's American ENGINEERING.

I want a Hummer H2 actually - So I can support terrorism. </sarcasm>