CoH was good, but not great. I played the game for a good two months before finding myself in a grind fest that didn't seem to be going anywhere. There was absolutely nothing to do but kill stuff. You got levels, then got some cool new abilities that made it easier to kill more stuff. Then, to add on to the already monotonous gameplay, rather than adding interesting new gangs to take on, they simply recreated the same gangs with different skins and gave them a different name. I halfway expected the dungeons to change as well. Except for maybe 2 or 3 differences, I was still fighting either in the city, in a sewer, in a factory, or some sort of lab. Granted, I was only 28 when I left, but I could find no reason to go on. The only way I was advancing my character was by leveling. Since all of the ehancements in the game can be bought, there isnt really any novelty to your character either. As a casual gamer, I could see how it might be better, but as a bored college student with nothing to do over the summer, I found it far too repetitive. WoW at least gives you tradeskills and equipment to go farming for.