Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
Working as a pizza driver for 2 years, if your delivering a pizza, both your hands are busy holding the pizza and anything else they might need. you get a gun drawn and asked to give the person your money, when and how would you grab your gun without making the person holding one to your head not see you drop the pizza box or move your off hand to the gun. It still wouldn't do you any good if you just arrived to the house and had the gun drawn.
O.k. I'll play..... I guess when I'm carrying the groceries to the car in both hands, or maybe carryout and a coke, I too don't need my gun? You may see me drop my groceries, or my carry out or hell my pizza box for that matter but by the time it registers in your brain what I'm doing your ass is gonna be grass. They train for such encounters. If every robbery or rape or murder was by the book we would have both hands free, Both feet firmly planted on the ground and appropriately spaced for maximum accuracy. Lets face it, thats not the way it goes EVER.

I support PH's right to set their rules, as I do for individual restaurants that won't allow me to smoke. But likewise I can choose not to visit and spend my money in said places.