Thread: Holy priest

ZeldÄ

Holy priest

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation:
    I am 21 and have a full time job at Coca-Cola bottleing co.

Availabilty for Raids: I have all day saturday off; 4-11 PM on most weekdays except thursday. wont be available sunday evening

Past guilds, and why you left each: I am currently in Forgotten Legends among some friends but as summer came many people's schedule changed and we cant get anything going anymore.

Past Raid Experience: never really raded at 60, i did like molten core once and zul gurub once. Quite familiar with 70 raids all the way up to SSC trash and lurker.

Interest: (Regular Raiding/Social Raiding)

How long have you been playing? (/played) I've been playing WoW for about 3 years on this particular toon i've played 31 days.

Your email address: Kw676@hotmail.com

Character Name: ZeldÄ

Class: Priest

Raid spec: Holy/Disc

Link to the WOW Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Zeld%C3%A4

Attunements: Molten Core and Kara

Alts if any: i consider this my alt even though it is geared just as well but my main is Wîsp. and my other 2 70's are Gheed and Roîdz.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
    I'm a primal mooncloth tailor and enchanter, nothing exciting really lol.

What mods do you currently have installed? deadly bossmods, recount, questhelper, Omen, Xpearl, group calender, and a bunch of others.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Mini Diablo, i really want one!

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I've raided with some of you before and and enjoyed it.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Tyrain, Vaniem =D

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Dolphin.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? only ones i can remember off the top of my head were: Romeo and Juliet and Huck Fin. i hated them with a passion.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? War of the Worlds was a great movie, very interesting theme imo.

Paper or Plastic? plastic cuz it doesn't rip as easy!

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Sammy

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard, guess i was a little too young for Kirk's era. kinda like watching those low budget sci-fi movies lol.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Not a fit for us at this time.