Thread: Resto Druid Application

Unregistered

Resto Druid Application

Application

Tell us about you: I am currently a housewife living in Georgia. My husband and I have been playing WoW for about a year and a half now. When we first got married, his friends told him that he would have to give up his "gaming lifestyle." However, he came across WoW and decided to get me to try it out with him. He got lucky with that choice and I have been addicted ever since. At the moment, I am looking for a guild that will give me the chance to participate in game content that I have not been able to experience thus far.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: I am 25 years old and have just graduated college with a degree in Education. I am unemployed at the moment, but I am in the process of finding a teaching position.

Availabilty for Raids: Currently, I am available for raids any day during the week.

Past guilds, and why you left each: I have just recently left Team Mayhem. I transferred with Team Mayhem to this server about 6 months ago. I greatly respect each member in Team Mayhem and have been able to find friendships I did not expect; however, I am seeking a guild that will provide more progression.

Past Raid Experience: Thus far, the majority of my raid experience has been in Kara and Gruul's. I have, however, acquired some experience in ZA and Mags. I am a very fast learner though and always read-up on strategies before entering a new instance.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) I would say my interests are Regular Raiding and PvP; however, if I start raiding in content that is new to me, I could easily become a Hard Core Raider.

How long have you been playing? (/played)
    Amerisa: 101 days, 3 hours
    Druantia: 37 days, 21 hours
    Tigras: 20 days, 17 hours

Your email address: broo214@hotmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Druantia

Class: Druid

Raid Spec: Resto

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Druantia

Attunements: Karazhan, MC

Alts if any: I actually have 2 raiding mains: Druantia and Amerisa. Amerisa is a level 70 fire mage. I also have a level 70 warlock, but her gear is not as impressive as the other 2.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
    Druantia: Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting
    Amerisa: Tailoring and Enchanting
    Tigras: Tailoring and Mining

What mods do you currently have installed? Omen, DBM, HotCandy, FuBar, Outfitter, MobInfo, XPerl, AtlasLoot, and Decursive. (those are the main ones I can think of)

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? That's a tough choice...
    I would have to say it's a close tie between Egbert and my bunny rabbit. They're both adorable.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? My buddy Tiann is in August Knights and has always had nothing but incredible things to say about this guild. I talked with him about the content and progression in which August Knights participates and it sounds like something I would really like to be a part of.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Tiann

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? BBQ chicken, green beans, Claussen pickles, and cheesecake. (yes it's a weird combination, I'm just putting together all my favorites. lol)

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    (Omg this is going to be embarassing)
    Almost Heaven, Once and Always, and Double Standard. Yes....all 3 romance novels and I thoroughly enjoyed each one.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Far and Away. It's an awesome movie and the music is INCREDIBLE.

Paper or Plastic? Paper

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard. I used to watch that one with my dad.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Closing thread, copying to officer forum for discussion.