Thread: Application

Unregistered

Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: I’m 28 years old and an ex-cop. I currently work for Norfolk Southern as a Locomotive Electrician.

Availabilty for Raids: My availability is Monday and Tuesday nights at the moment but will be changing next month. I get home from work at 10:00 server at the moment Wed-Sun.

Past guilds, and why you left each: The only guild I have ever played with was Team Mayhem. I have transferred twice with them and have been an officer in the guild for the past year and a half. Things are just not working out there and I would like to try other guilds.

Past Raid Experience: Kara, Gruuls, and Mag are the only three I have run.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular Raiding at the moment. I do really enjoy the game and could very easily become a hard core raider. I like PvP also.

How long have you been playing? (/played) 76 days 23hours 51 minutes

Your email address: mmm_cmm@msn.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Not a whole lot to say about him. I have gotten the best gear I could find with the content available to me. I believe I do the top DPS in Team Mayhem at the moment though Joric (who just applied) gives me a run for my money on his Warrior.

Character Name: Bighuey

Class: Hunter

Raid Spec: Beast Master

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alor&n=Bighuey

Attunements: Kara MC

Alts if any: Only alt I have is a 57 rogue just started leveling him again due to not raiding any more with Mayhem.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
    Engineering 361
    Skinning 375
    I know this is a weird combo but I just went engineering for the goggles.

What mods do you currently have installed? Pitbull, Omen, Light Headed, Deadly Boss Mod, Scrolling Combat Text nothing special.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes I do.

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes I do.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Well I think the coolest non-combat pet is the Rocket Chicken I don’t have one but I wish I did.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I am seeking to make some friends and have a good time. I have heard good things about August Knights and would love to get to know some good people.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? I know Tiann and of course your newest member Druantia. I have not played much with Tiann but I am good friends with Dru and her husband.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? This is the hardest question I have ever been asked. I have a serious love for sea food and I think it would have to be Sword fish as prepared at a restaurant I used to frequent in Durango CO when I lived there.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    Last three books were Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy and I thought it was great. Next was The Marginal Jew the historical Jesus. It was a pretty good book I have been on this kick discovering new things about the Romans and what happened with Catholicism. Before that I believe I read The Traitor by Stephen Coontz. I love this series and this was a great one. The new one The Assassin comes out August 5th.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? It’s a toss up between The Lord of the Ring trilogy and Pulp Fiction. I just love The Lord of the Ring because of the epic story and Pulp Fiction is just a great movie. The way it is shot and the backwardness the movie is played in makes it good.

Paper or Plastic? Plastic, carrying Paper up 2 flights of stairs sucks.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Dave of course.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard just for the simple fact I find Kirk so cheesy.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 07-28-2008 at 04:28 PM. Reason: found a mistake while proof reading :)

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard just for the simple fact I find Kirk so cheesy.
    You reading this Kidd?

Closing thread, and copying to officer forum for discussion.