Thread: Predictions?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sonic,
    I would hope no one would be excommunicated because of their political beliefs. I mean then I'd be in big trouble too!
    Will we get ribbed in this forum because we are the minority. (YOU BET!)
    Will we have to duck and cover because some are very clever with their words, (YUP).
    But it's the political forums and that's what it's about. I bring my flame proof undies when I post here.

I respect Hylander and the other Rabid Republicans I'm married to one and have been friends with another since I was 14. I count many as my good friends.

I do believe that "my side" will win this year by a fairly large margin not just in the presidency but in the house and senate and state senates and governorships, my hope is that they don't screw it up too badly. (Because I think that no party has the corner on idiocy!)

Can you be right and still buy me well sushi or some other "liberal" food when I get to Seattle?

PERSONALLY I have a tradition of having friends (of both parties) over on this night and cooking several types of pork and remembering we are all in this together! It's amazing that with good food and good wine we remember that we are mostly the same, and the pork just makes me smile!

So yall are all invited to come eat pork watch the returns and drink my wine. Just private me to get directions to the house.

Oh I forgot! GET OUT AND VOTE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POLITICAL FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!
    Last edited by [AK]Beaker; 11-04-2008 at 04:14 AM.