Thread: 80 Holy Paladin Ulicz

Unregistered

Computer 80 Holy Paladin Ulicz

Application

Tell us about you: Married 3 years and a Dink (Duel income no Kids). Into video games, soccer, fishing, and Poker. Live in Grand Rapids Michigan.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 26 and Technical Support

Availabilty for Raids: Any weekday after 6pm server and weekends after 10am server

Past guilds, and why you left each: Team Mayhem(Past), Liars and Thieves (Current). Reason for leaving, is both guilds have had issues with members leaving or lack of playing.

Past Raid Experience: Kara and ZA with Guild, both previous guilds were small and unable to form up to 25. Gruuls, Mags and TK with Pugs.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Hard Core or Regular Raiding, would like to start PVPing More.

How long have you been playing? (/played) Since May 2007

Your email address: Jasonlisah@hotmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Holy Paladin, enjoy healing, mainly I have been Main Tank Healer, but in pugs have Raid healed also. Master BS and Miner. First Aid and Cooking close to Maxed.

Character Name: Ulicz

Class: Paladin

Raid Spec: 53/0/18 Holy Spec with Crit bonus from Ret

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...zgalor&n=Ulicz

Attunements: Kara

Alts if any: Qelis 70 Shadow Priest, Kilx 60 Fury Warrior, 60 Dromz BM Hunter, Deathsnap 60 DK

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Weaponsmith (440+) and Mining (450)

What mods do you currently have installed? Auction House, Titan, Quest helper, Pally Power.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Yellow Moth

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Former Guild Mates have told me how August Knights is a great active raiding guild. I would like to be part of a guild that tries to push to the higher levels of raiding and gameplay.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Joric, Mikel, Amerisa, Bodok

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? The Baconator from Wendy's, Burger Kings Onion Rings, 10 pieces Chicken McNugget with Spicy Mustard, Arby's Curly Fries and a Diet Coke from anyone of them, trying to watch my figure.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? All three Lord of the Rings, I thought they were better then the Movies. MOVIES SKIPPED THE HOBBIT WAR!!!

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Super Troopers, why well if you have seen it you will know why, and if not go rent it.

Paper or Plastic? Plastic but I reuse them as dog crap picker-upers.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Sammie Mainly because of Cabo Wabo.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard, mainly because his shirt didn't Rip as much!!

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Closing thread, copying to officer forum for discussion.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.